International E-Journal of Advances in Education (IJAEDU) is a high quality peer reviewed, open access international journal. It is published online triannual (April, August and December) by OCERINT- International Organization Center of Academic Research. IJAEDU welcomes research manuscripts in all fields of education.
online (INT) ISSN: 2411-1821
Prefix DOI Number: 10.18768/ijaedu
The aims and scope of the journal are to:
• Provide a journal that reports research on topics that are of international significance across educational contexts
• Publish high quality manuscripts that are of international significance in terms of design and/or findings
Subjects covered by this journal:
Education of Science
Information and Computer Education
Social Studies Education
Psychological Studies in Education, etc.
New Trends in the Higher Education Area
Curriculum, Research, and Development
Educational Communications and Technology
Educational Measurement and Evaluation
Educational research, etc.
Education, Research and Globalization
Barriers to Learning
(ethnicity, age, psychosocial factors, ...)
Information and Communications Technology in Education
Adult and Continuing Education
Education and Globalization
Early Childhood Education
Education Policy and Administration/Leadership
Indigenous perspectives and Diversity issues
Government Policy issues
Organizational, legal and financial aspects
Leadership and University Administration
Impact of economic crisis on education
Marketing and fundraising in education
Women and minorities in science and technology
Increasing affordability and access to the Internet
Student Support in Education
Ethical issues in Education
Intellectual Property Rights and Plagiarism
Managing Cultural Diversity
and other researches on Education..
Triannual: April, August, December
Papers are subject to a peer review process, using an international panel of researchers who are expert in relevant fields. Referees are asked to judge the quality of research and also the relevance and accessibility of a paper for an international audience. The journal uses single blind review, meaning any reviewers are able to establish the author(s) of a manuscript. Authors must propose two reviewers for their manuscripts. These reviewers should be international in scope and should have PhD .
All manuscripts should be submitted according to “IJAEDU PAPER TEMPLATE”
The Journal IJASOS publishes the papers of the authors free of charge.
Open Access Policy
Authors of IJAEDU must confirm:
Reviewers of IJAEDU must confirm:
Editors of IJAEDU must confirm:
That any observed conflict of interest pertaining manuscripts must be disclosed.
Papers submitted to IJAEDU Journal will be screened for plagiarism using Turnitin plagiarism detection tool. Apart from that we check with Copyscape for plagiarism. IJAEDU Journal will immediately reject papers leading to plagiarism or self-plagiarism.
"Plagiarism is the use of others' published and unpublished ideas or words (or other intellectual property) without attribution or permission, and presenting them as new and original rather than derived from an existing source. The intent and effect of plagiarism is to mislead the reader as to the contributions of the plagiarizer. This applies whether the ideas or words are taken from abstracts, research grant applications, Institutional Review Board applications, or unpublished or published manuscripts in any publication format. Plagiarism is scientific misconduct and should be addressed as such.
Self-plagiarism refers to the practice of an author using portions of their previous writings on the same topic in another of their publications, without specifically citing it formally in quotes. This practice is widespread and sometimes unintentional, as there are only so many ways to say the same thing on many occasions, particularly when writing the methods section of an article. Although this usually violates the copyright that has been assigned to the publisher, there is no consensus as to whether this is a form of scientific misconduct, or how many of one's own words one can sue before it is truly "plagiarism." Probably for this reason self-plagiarism is not regarded in the same light as plagiarism of ideas and words of other individuals. If journals have developed a policy on this matter, it should be clearly stated for authors."
Direct plagiarism is the plagiarism of the text. Mosaic plagiarism is the borrowing of ideas and opinions from an original source and a few verbatim words or phrases without crediting the author.
Authors can adhere to the following steps to report plagiarism:
Ocerint International Organization Center of Academic Research (the Publisher) has agreed to publish the undersigned author’s paper in International E-Journal of Advances in Education (IJAEDU). The agreement is contingent upon the fulfillment of a number of requirements listed below.
1. The undersigned author warrants that the paper entitled below is original, that it is not in any way libelous or unlawful in Turkey, that it does not infringe any copyright or other proprietary right. The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to sign and execute this agreement.
2. The undersigned author warrants that the paper entitled below has not been published elsewhere, and also it will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
3. By submitting the paper entitled below, the undersigned author agrees to transfer the rights to publish and distribute the paper in an international e-journal (entitled above) to Publisher. All the other (intellectual property) rights remain with the author
4. The undersigned author agrees to make a reasonable effort to conform to Publisher's submission guidelines and to liaise with the editor to ensure that the requirements of these guidelines are met to a reasonable degree.
5. The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. This agreement is to be signed by at least one of the authors who has obtained the assent of the co-author(s) where applicable. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.
Abstracting and Indexing Services:
The Journal IJAEDU is covered by the following abstracting/indexing services:
IJAEDU make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all the information (the “Content”) contained in our publications. However, IJAEDU, our agents, and our licensors make no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the Content. Any opinions and views expressed in this publication are the opinions and views of the authors, and are not the views of or endorsed by IJAEDU. The publisher cannot be held responsible for the validity or use of the information therein contained. The accuracy of the Content should not be relied upon and should be independently verified with primary sources of information. IJAEDU shall not be liable for any losses, actions, claims, proceedings, demands, costs, expenses, damages, and other liabilities whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with, in relation to or arising out of the use of the Content.
Published by: OCERINT- International Organization Center of Academic Research, Istanbul, Turkey
Contact : email@example.com
Published and Sponsored by OCERINT International © 2015 - 2022
International E-Journal of Advances in Education by IJAEDU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ijaedu.ocerintjournals.org