The aims and scope of the journal are:
• To provide the journal that reports research on topics that are of international significance across educational contexts
• To publish high quality manuscripts that are of international significance in terms of design and/or findings
IJAEDU welcomes research manuscripts in all fields of education.
Subjects covered by this journal:
Education of Science
Information and Computer Education
Social Studies Education
Psychological Studies in Education, etc.
New Trends in the Higher Education Area
Curriculum, Research, and Development
Educational Communications and Technology
Educational Measurement and Evaluation
Educational research, etc.
Education, Research and Globalization
Barriers to Learning
(ethnicity, age, psychosocial factors, ...)
Information and Communications Technology in Education
Adult and Continuing Education
Education and Globalization
Early Childhood Education
Education Policy and Administration/Leadership
Indigenous perspectives and Diversity issues
Government Policy issues
Organizational, legal and financial aspects
Leadership and University Administration
Impact of economic crisis on education
Marketing and fundraising in education
Women and minorities in science and technology
Increasing affordability and access to the Internet
Student Support in Education
Ethical issues in Education
Intellectual Property Rights and Plagiarism
Managing Cultural Diversity
and other researches on Education..
Papers are subject to a peer-review process, using an international panel of researchers who are experts in relevant fields. Referees are asked to judge the quality of research and also the relevance and accessibility of a paper for an international audience. The journal uses a single-blinded review system, meaning any reviewers are able to establish the author(s) of a manuscript. Authors must propose two reviewers for their manuscripts. These reviewers should be international in scope and should have Ph.D.
Accepted Papers published in IJAEDU without any fee.
All manuscripts should be submitted according to the “IJAEDU PAPER TEMPLATE”
This journal adheres to the publication ethics and malpractice policies as outlined by COPE as found here and here. Some of the most important rules are the following:
Authors of IJAEDU must confirm:
• Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s).
• Only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted.
• It is unethical to submit a manuscript to more than one journal concurrently.
• Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated.
• Acknowledge the sources of data used in the development of the manuscript.
• All errors discovered in the manuscript after submission must be swiftly communicated to the Editor.
Reviewers of IJAEDU must confirm:
• That all manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry, political affiliation and values nor paradigmatic orientation of author(s).
• That any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor.
• That all information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential.
• That any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor.
Editors of IJAEDU must confirm:
• That all materials published are subjected to some form of the peer-based review process.
• That all manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry, political affiliation and values nor paradigmatic orientation of author(s).
• That information pertaining to manuscripts are kept confidential.
• That any observed conflict of interest pertaining to manuscripts must be disclosed.
The Journal IJASOS publishes the papers of the authors free of charge.
Published and Sponsored by OCERINT International © 2015 - 2022
International E-Journal of Advances in Education by IJAEDU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ijaedu.ocerintjournals.org